Dear fellow archers,
Spot Shooter Archery is proud to announce our new location and archery range. We are looking forward to making you better archers with our state of the art training facility and range. Listed below is a summary of our classes for the first time archer to professional archer.
- Intro to Archery - This class is for the person the wants try archery for the first time. All bows and arrows are provided in this fun single day event.
- Archery 101: Beginners - Learn the basic fundamentals in basic archery form, shot execution, safety and shooting etiquette. This is a multi week class.
- Archery 201: The Next Step - This class offers a more in depth instruction on how to practice, bow fit, preparing for league shooting and proper shooting form. This is a multi week class.
- Advanced archery class- Archers that have been shooting for a while and want to see a big improvement in their shooting this is the class for you. Do you have “buck fever”, target panic, anxiety during leagues or tournaments? We can help with:
- Target Panic
- Shot execution
- Shooting under pressure
- Development of your mental game
- How to practice
- Equipment referrals and adjustments
- This is a 4 week class with a certificate of completion on week 4
Call Jim at (248) 531-0238 for more information or email at firstname.lastname@example.org